Sunday, August 9, 2009

This Week's Grocery Deals...


I apologize if anyone who follows my blog is getting tired of me blogging about my grocery deals! I realize...I am a little obsessed these days. I just never knew how much money you could save and I'm so excited about it. So, I have to share!

So, this weeks deals were great. I purchased what is pictured above, which includes:
9 Wishbone Salad Dressings
10 All Laundry Detergents (32 loads per container)
4 boxes of fruit snacks
4 Macaroni Grill pasta meals
2 boxes of Kix cereal
4 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios
4 Dove deodorants
8 Skippy peanut butter (small containers)
9 Knorr pasta and rice sides
2 boxes of Fiber One bars
4 Suave body wash
6 Suave kids shampoo/detangler
4 Vaseline Lotion
4 packages of Bic pens

For an amazing $45.04. Plus, I get $15.00 off my next purchase. I think this was a pretty great deal! And all stuff with a long shelf life that we will definitely use. This was all purchased at Albertson's here in Boise.

No comments:

Post a Comment