Saturday mornings. Aren't they the best? I don't have as much of an appreciation for them now as when I was working, but I still love them. Usually there is no where in particular we have to be at any particular time. The entire day can be spent doing nothing or lots of things. As long as we're together, it really doesn't matter.
On those days when Lizette wakes up earlier than the typical Saturday morning wake up time, I'll let her come and sleep with us. (It's the only way she will go back to sleep!) She usually snuggles right up to Jeff's back and pushes him over so that he has like 6 inches of space left to sleep on. Poor guy. He needs the Saturday morning sleep in more than any of us, but he ends up literally getting pushed out of bed by our almost 3 year old.
These will be good memories someday.
Have a great Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment