I have a little news that may surprise some people. I am in the jewelry business! Why you ask?
A couple of months ago I received an invitation to a Paparazzi Jewelry party. The invite said that everything was $5.00 and I was intrigued. I took Lizette and it was super fun. The jewelry was very cute, the atmosphere was low key and no one asked me to book a party or become a consultant. It was a nice experience. Since then, I've been invited to a couple of other jewelry parties. They were super fun too, but the jewelry was expensive. Lovely and very cute, but expensive!
I kept thinking back to the Paparazzi party and how it would be nice to have an alternative for those of us who don't want to spend a lot on our jewelry. And since I am not exactly a fashionista, I sometimes don't know which accessories will go the furthest with my wardrobe, or which colors will look the best, etc. So my wheels have been turning...
I have loved the pieces of Paparazzi I bought at that party I went to, and I wouldn't mind buying more since it's only $5.00. If I buy a super cute green and silver necklace and discover that it only goes with one outfit, oh well. It was only $5.00! So I started Google searching to find out who the Paparazzi reps are in Boise. And low and behold, one of my friends, Cindi Morgan, is selling the stuff! So I contacted Cindi and signed up to become a consultant. The funny thing about it is, no one approached Cindi about selling it either. She felt the same way I did after seeing the product and wanted to sell it too.
I like the Paparazzi company's approach to sales. They encourage their consultants not to pressure people to have shows or become a consultant. They want to provide trendy, affordable jewelry to women, but at the same time not subject them to a high pressure sales experience. I like that very much because I am not at all a fan of high pressure sales.
So in the coming weeks I will be putting a website and Facebook page together and probably holding my first open house! I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
Be sure and invite me! I wasn't able to make it to the past couple and I definitely want to check it out.
ReplyDelete