Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dora, Dora, Dora!

I just have to type this real quick before I forget. Today Lizette begged to watch the Christmas Dora movie. She has sort of gotten out of the Dora kick, but for whatever reason she wanted to watch it today. Early on in the movie, Dora said something about the best part of Christmas is being able to give gifts, not receive them. Lizette yells at the TV, "No Dora, that is NOT the best part of Christmas! The best part of Christmas is that it's Jesus' birthday!" Then she turns around and says "Dora was WRONG mom!" I don't know if I've seen her give quite a reaction like this before. I'm glad to know that she feels that strongly about why we celebrate Christmas.

She also told me that when she gets married, she wants to get married in the temple and I can wait outside with her kids.  Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment