Once again, Marsha outdid herself with great food and activities. We saw the lighting of the Christmas lights on Temple Square in SLC. We went to the Nutcracker. The kids did a super cute craft. We had tons of good food. Grandma made her traditional ornaments and gifts for all the grandkids. It was all just awesome. Thanks so much Marsha and Lawrence! We are beyond blessed to have you for parents and grandparents.
Here are some pics from the weekend. I have to say that if you ever get the chance during Christmas, you must visit Temple Square. It is so beautiful.
After the party ended on Saturday, the girls and I traveled to Aunt Abby's to visit for a couple of days. They love their Aunt Abby and it was a great time. Abby and Lizette decorated a ginger bread house. Lizette went through all of Abby's yarn and picked her favorites. Lizette wants to learn to "Yarn" some more, which means learn to crochet. Abby spoils our girls with attention as well as lots of treats and they and I both love it!
Lastly, Abby was kind enough to travel an hour out of our way so that I could go to IKEA. This was a shopping trip I had been dreaming of for a while, and I made the most of it! I love that place.
Dear IKEA,
Please, please, please open a store in Boise or Meridian! We would support you I promise. I love your stylish, perfectly designed, yet inexpensive furniture, organizing tools, kitchen gadgets, bedding, rugs, curtains, and everything else.
Sincerely,
Jackie Rigby
No comments:
Post a Comment