It has been a while since I've posted a restaurant review, but thanks to our new babysitting situation, I should be able to get out to dinner more often from now on!
Jeff and I had a date night last weekend and we chose The Creperie at the Edward's Theatre complex on Overland as our restaurant for the evening. I had eaten dessert there the night before with Marsha and Angel. It was so good that I wanted to go back again for dinner.
This place is great! The food and service were fantastic and prices are very reasonable. You can get Creme Brûlée for $3. What?!! They had me at hello, or I should say, they had me at Creme Brûlée. Love that stuff! (Even though I didn't order it because I had to try the crepes first. I'll get the Creme Brûlée on my next visit.)
Anyway, here is a link to their website where they have all of their menu items listed along with prices and photos of each item. http://thecreperieboise.com/ It is a great website. Full disclosure: my brother in law Thayne built their website for them. That is why their website is so hip and totally user friendly. He does a great, great job. If you are ever in need of a website, you can find him here: http://www.antishrillwebdesign.com/. By the way, I'm not just trying to butter Thayne up because I want him to help me with my website. Seriously. Who would do that?
Okay, back to the Creperie. I would highly recommend this place. It's different, fun, reasonable and most importantly very tasty!
![]() |
| I had the La Cochon (bacon and cheese) and Jeff had The Islands (chicken, pineapple, cheese and a special sauce) for our savory entrees. Both great! |
I would give The Creperie an A rating. These guys can also be found at the downtown market on Saturday mornings. Check them out!


No comments:
Post a Comment