Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Our Girls are Growing Up!

It seems like overnight our kids grow up. We all know that feeling, right? I've been feeling it a lot lately as I watch my two girls. It seems like they were just babies and now they are these independent, sassy little things. They both have minds of their own. Sometimes I think they couldn't be more different. Lizette is very thoughtful, concerned, almost obsessive about many things. She worries about doing the right thing...getting her homework done right and on time for example. She is tenderhearted and sensitive. Lexi is more of a free spirit. Always wanting to make us laugh.  Not too concerned about being responsible just yet. She does care for others feelings, but definitely sticks up for her own. She is sweet and kind and quite shy around most everyone other than her family, but once she feels comfortable, she is the life of the party. (It just take a long time to get her comfortable!) 

One minute they are best friends and the next minute they are fighting like cats and dogs. I guess it's that sisterly love/hate relationship thing. They will fight and fight and when I threaten to separate them they cry and beg me not to. 

Here are some random pictures we've taken over the past few months. They just remind me of how much they are growing up! 













No comments:

Post a Comment