Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lizette reading, Lexi being cute, and a scary picture of me!

We're getting closer to finishing the reading lessons and Lizette is coming along great. We took this video yesterday to send to Jeff at work, so I thought I would share a clip...


And here is Lexi being her cute self. One of her favorite things to do lately is pull her shirt up and just leave it up. For extra entertainment she will grab her belly and act super proud of it. She is such the hugger lately too. It's almost comical to watch. She will hug you if you're laughing, crying, just sitting there, making dinner, talking on the phone...anything. 


And last but not least, I've been trying to send Jeff some sort of cute picture of the girls every day since he is gone so much now.  Instead today, I took a scary picture of myself and sent it as kind of a joke. I had a really bad migraine over the past couple of days and this morning it was particularly bad. (long story, but my insurance put a limit on how much migraine medication I can get, and I'm currently out...major bummer!) Anyway, the picture on the left was taken last Saturday. It's me on a normal day. The picture on the right is me on a migraine day. Ice pack tucked under a headband to numb the pain. I just wanted to have proof of my suffering... ;)


Lexi was so sweet to me today while I wasn't feeling well. She would stand there and look at me for a minute, then say "Headache?" and then start to rub my back or my head. She is just so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment