Since I had my little rant session on here yesterday, I thought I would start today off on a happy note. :)
Here are some cute pictures taken recently:

We've been walking over to our neighborhood pool almost every weekday recently. The girls love the water and it has been so fun. Lizette still doesn't believe that her floaties will actually keep her up in the water. It's fun to watch her test them out. After the initial shock of the water being cold, Lexi has a ton of fun floating around in her baby floater. Couldn't ask for a better way to spend the summer than swimming with my girls!


They love their dad. And they are pretty lucky. He's a great one.
And finally, some cute shots I caught of Lexi this morning. I can't believe she is 9 months old now. What a little sweetie.



And after all of my worry after our doctor's appointment yesterday, Lexi takes off crawling (or at least scooting in style) this morning! That figures. If her appointment would have been today, the doctor may have had one less thing to scold me about. :)
No reason to rush things, huh! We are excited to walk over to your neighborhood pool with you!!!
ReplyDelete