Friday, July 30, 2010

Great Old Navy Coupon


Anyone who is around me very much and ever takes notices of my clothing choices, knows that I layer pretty much everything. I love the long tanks and undershirts to wear under other t-shirts, etc. I think they add a little something extra to an outfit, but more importantly they cover up my little "pooch" oh so nicely. You can bunch them up a bit and who knows there's a little glob of fat hiding under there? :)

So, in case you haven't seen this yet, there is a great coupon to be able to get Old Navy camis for only $2 this weekend! Yippee! On my way tonight.

Here is the link:
http://oldnavy.gap.com/Asset_Archive/ONWeb/content/0002/028/860/$2camis_coupon.jpg

I guess you'll just have to cut and paste it into your browser because I still haven't learned how to insert workable links yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment