However, we seem to be going through a bit of a "stage" right now. Is it because she is three? Has PMS hit really, really early? I don't know what has happened to my little angel. It's almost as if no matter what I say, she has to say or do the opposite. She has hardly ever just flat out told me "No!" before now, and I can't tell you how many times she has said that over the past couple of weeks.
Of course I handle it so well. At first I try being very patient. We might have a time out, or a nice little chat. By the end of the day it turns to "Don't you talk to me like that!" GRRRR!! I'm like a bad version of Mommy Dearest.
They lie when they say the terrible twos because in all actuallity it is the terrible threes!
ReplyDeleteTotally agree with Hollie, three was always harder for me too. Just stick to it and BE CONSISTANT. That is So hard sometimes but that really is what gets things back to normal again. Good Luck!
ReplyDelete