Then end is funny too. She acts like she may have had one too many bottles that day. :)
And we tried pigtails in her hair. So funny when there is nothing to work with!
Lexi is funny little thing. She jabbers constantly and loves to laugh. So cute! She is almost 8-1/2 months now. Still not sitting up totally on her own and I'm starting to worry a little! At first I thought it was because she has a pretty big head and maybe she is top heavy. But she seems to hold her head up just fine when she is playing in her saucer toy or sitting with help from me. Hmmm. Maybe she has figured out that the longer she waits, the more she will get held. What a little schemer she is! :)
My favorite parts of the day are when we can hear her waking up on the monitor. She just talks and talks until we go in to get her. I'll go in her room and as soon as she hears that someone is coming, she pops her head up to see (as she lies on her tummy) and gives me the biggest grin.
Anyway, I just can't get enough of her and am realizing how short lived these baby days are. I need to cherish these sweet little moments with her because they are going by too fast!
a child's laugh is one of the sweetest sounds! i love it!
ReplyDelete