Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bedtime Humor

Jeff's and my conversation just before we went to sleep last night:

Him: Can you rub my back?

Me: Um. No.

Him: Cause I'm just really tired.

Me: Yeah, me too.

Him: And sometimes it helps me fall asleep if you rub my back.

Me: Yeah, me too.

Him: Ya know! (As if to say he gets no respect around here.)

Pause

Him: I think maybe I'll just go on a liquid diet. So, I'll just drink liquids and not eat any food.

Me: I don't think that would be such a good idea, but thanks for explaining to me what a liquid diet is.

We both laugh hysterically.

Him: Good night.

Me: Good night.

Him: Love you.

Me: Love you too.

Him: Are you sure you don't want to rub my back?

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I can totally picture that whole conversation! Next time shock him and just start rubbing before he asks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U and Jeff officially have the perfect relationship.

    ReplyDelete