I've been so slow to get these pictures posted from two weekends ago! Abby, Karrie, Andrea, Aaron and Kelsie were all here for a visit over the weekend and it was so much fun. We had the Widman cousins over for a barbecue and it was great to all get together. Wish we could do it more!! Here are several pictures that Abby and Andrea snapped over the weekend.

Aunt Karrie helping Lizette with her new "special doll" that Aunt Abby gave her.

My great niece, Kelsie (so cute!) and my little Lexi Rose just chillin'.

Aaron, Trenton, David, Nick (in back), Emma, Taiylor, Lizette and Katelyn
The ice cream man came around during our barbecue!

My two very cute, pregnant nieces, Genny and Jamie. Genny's due any day now and Jamie's due in August. Our family keeps growing!

My nephew Spencer sporting a mustache for a contest at work. Awesome!

Jamie, Abby, Me, Karrie, Andrea and Genny

My sister is a grandma...that's crazy! I don't think she could be much prouder of her Kelsie.

This has to be one of the cutest pictures ever. Kelsie is a little sweetie!

My nephew Aaron. What a cute kid! (He and I are both "surprise babies". He was born 14 years after his next oldest sibling. I came along 12 years after my next oldest. He will be spoiled for the rest of his life just like I was!)

Lizette and Nick. I love this picture because Lizette has a fear of Nick and I think it's so funny. When she goes to their house, his brother and sister have to "protect" Lizette from him. The funny thing is that he is only two!

Lizette having some fun in the tunnel at the park.

Aaron, Lexi, Lizette and Kelsie hanging out before they left for the airport.

A very happy princess to have gotten to spend such a fun weekend with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment