Today at the doctor's office, I took off my socks and Jeff was in shock to see how swollen my legs are. I hadn't noticed as much since I was able to wear sandals for most of my pregnancy. But now that the weather has turned cooler and I am wearing socks, it is funny to see the appearance of my "cankles". Yes, my legs look like I am wearing knickers or something. (Remember those?) Lizette was intrigued by the whole situation and kept staring at my legs as well. Aaaah...the joys of pregnancy.
The good news is that we only have to wait a couple more days to meet our newest little angel! I'll be induced on Friday morning.
So long cankles! And heartburn. And maternity clothes. And uncomfortable sleep. And (the embarrassing problem you have to use preparation-H for). No, I'm not one of those people who think pregnancy is the most beautiful time. I don't even have it that bad either! I just complain about every little discomfort. I'm a selfish person basically. I like to be comfortable. I do love to feel the baby move and hear the heartbeat and see the ultrasounds. But, the rest....I could do without!
Wow, I'm really a whiner, aren't I?
:)
Love your honesty :)
ReplyDelete