I'm sitting here at 3:45 a.m. wondering how exactly it is that you are supposed to sleep the night before you know that you are going to be giving birth? I hadn't thought about that when we made the plan to be induced.
How do you stop thinking about the huge life change that is about to happen?
I wonder how Lizette is going to react tomorrow...
Did I stock up on enough diapers?
Will I get my much wanted epidural in time?
What will Alexis look like?
I wonder how Lizette is sleeping tonight at Jamie and Spencer's house.
It feels strange to sleep in our house without Lizette in her little bed.
I wonder if Lizette and Alexis will fight when they are teenagers.
I wish I could go back to the Moppet Togs consignment sale and buy more stuff for my girls.
I still can't get over seeing Nienie on Oprah. What an inspiration.
I wish my mom were here.
Do they have Wi-fi at the hospital so we can send pictures and stuff?
I don't know if we should get the H1N1 vaccine or not.
I hope Lizette likes her birthday presents. I need to remind Jeff to pick up her cake.
Wow, I'm tired.
I hope the labor and delivery nurses are as cool as last time.
I hope the doctor likes the gift we got him.
I'm so glad to be married to Jeff.
I can't wait to meet Alexis.
No comments:
Post a Comment