Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Sidekick

Lizette at one month

Lizette at almost three

These last few weeks leading up to the birth of our second little girl have made me so sentimental about the time Lizette and I have had together. She has taught me more about life than I could have ever imagined. She amazes me every day. I look at her baby pictures and just cry because she is growing up so fast!

I think having your first child is always such a special experience because it is all so new. Everything they do is just amazing. You can't help but feel so proud of every little thing they learn and catch on to.

I am thrilled to be having another one and she will be such a joy for our family. I just wish I could go back and cherish every moment with Lizette one more time. I've loved my time with my little sidekick. I love you Lizette...my little stinker!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. You are a fantastic Mom, Lizette has so much love of course she is wonderful.... and a stinker :)

    ReplyDelete