It seems like every day fills up and I'm not sure if we are actually doing much of anything fun! I often wonder if I'm the only mom who feels this way. It seems like there are never enough hours in the day to get everything in that I want to. Lizette has her fitness camp three days a week for an hour and a half and ballet every Tuesday for a half hour. As far as set activities, that is about it!
The rest of the hours in the day seem to fill up with chores and errands and this and that, and I feel like we should be having more...fun. We do go to the pool a couple times a week. And we usually have neighborhood kids at our house every day. But I feel like we should be out exploring the world and instead our days get sucked up with random 'stuff' that isn't all that meaningful. Maybe I'm just overreacting to a couple of ho-hum weeks. I hope so! I want my girls to have a memorable and fun summer!
Speaking of the girls, they are great! I think Lizette is actually enjoying summer a ton despite my concerns. She loves her fitness camp and ballet. And she loves to have her friends over.
Two of Lizette's new favorite things...Cheetos and her new desk space she created in daddy's office. She randomly tells me now that she needs to go do some 'work' and she'll be in the office for a while.
And Lexi is always having fun. She has become quite the singer. She does a medley of several songs together, but I couldn't get her to do them all for this video. Still thought it was cute though!
No comments:
Post a Comment