My brother Greg competed in the Ironman a couple of weeks age and it was soooo much fun to watch. Greg is my oldest brother and is 60 years old! It was inspiring to watch him especially knowing how hard he has been working these last several months to train. As we were waiting for him to cross the finish line, we watched several other competitors come in. I got emotional almost every time someone crossed over the finish line. Thinking how hard they have all worked and what they had just accomplished! So inspiring.
Jeff made a fun video of the last moments leading up to him crossing the finish line as we all waited, and then watching him cross over. I love these videos Jeff creates. It's great to have these memories captured in such a neat way. (If you are on Facebook, you may have already seen this a couple weeks ago, but I had to get it on the blog too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment