Do you remember THIS POST? I was so worried about Lizette's name not getting drawn in the lottery to get into the magnet school I wanted her to go to?
If you are my Facebook friend then maybe you have heard the news. SHE DIDN'T MAKE THE DRAW!
I am SO sad about this. I called Jeff as soon as I opened the letter and just bawled. I'm just heartbroken.
I know that in the whole scheme of things this is not a big deal. No matter where your child goes to school, the most important thing is that you are involved. I know that Lizette is a smart girl and she will be fine.
But I'm still just really, really, really sad about this.
There are other great things happening in my life right now, but I can't even feel that excited about those things, because I cannot stop thinking and worrying about this school thing.
I just want what's best for her and it's really hurting that the thing I think will be best for her in school next year, we cannot have.
Tears, tears, tears...
No comments:
Post a Comment