The girls and I planned a special Valentine's tea party that included an excellent menu, fabulous decorations and great entertainment. Lizette was very instrumental in all of the planning and decorating and it was fun to watch her enthusiasm.
We also took a valentine balloon to her special best friend, Walker. They are so cute to watch at church. They are in the same primary class and almost every time I see them together they are holding hands. He gave her a valentine on Sunday and she was so happy.
My Valentine from Jeff came a little early. For those of you have been to my house, did you notice something different in the pictures? A new table perhaps? Yes, that's exactly right! The real dining room table I've been wanting forever. Six chairs and everything! I love it. It actually makes our home feel much more homey and like a family lives here. Our other table was a counter height table with 4 chairs. It served it's purpose for a while, but this one is much better. The bonus part of it is that we got a smokin' deal on it. So, I'm happy, Jeff's happy...it's marital bliss. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment