Fantastic Christmas! Lizette and Alexis are so adorable! Can't wait to see you guys when mom and dad report..... January 24th!
what a perfect 1st Christmas for Alexis and looks like Lizette had a wonderful time as well!!
How FUN! I think the picture of you and Lizette with the wings is SO CUTE! The one of Jeff with the crown actually looks like he is wearing purple boots. I had to look twice before I noticed it was a toy. hahaha
Fantastic Christmas! Lizette and Alexis are so adorable! Can't wait to see you guys when mom and dad report..... January 24th!
ReplyDeletewhat a perfect 1st Christmas for Alexis and looks like Lizette had a wonderful time as well!!
ReplyDeleteHow FUN! I think the picture of you and Lizette with the wings is SO CUTE! The one of Jeff with the crown actually looks like he is wearing purple boots. I had to look twice before I noticed it was a toy. hahaha
ReplyDelete