Thursday, December 3, 2009

Enjoy the Season!

Hi all! Long time since I've blogged...I know. Most days I don't shower before noon. Life with a newborn is busy to say the least! I wish I was prepared with a ton of cute pictures to post, but I'm not. Just wanted to say 'hi' to my handful of followers and let you know that I'm still alive. :)

I also wanted to tell you all to enjoy this beautiful season. Who doesn't love Christmas? I know we all do, but I hope we can all remember the reason we celebrate this wonderful holiday. The Savior who was born and died for us is at the center of our hearts this time of year. We love Him and honor Him and hope each day to be more like Him. He is a comfort when things are tough and our biggest cheerleader when things are great. Our big brother and best friend. His example reminds us of why it is so important to give to others and love them with all of our hearts.

December is going to be awesome! Enjoy it!

I'll post some pictures in the next few days...I hope.

I'm off to shower while I have a chance!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment