Thursday, July 23, 2009

Does someone need a hug?


Lizette has a good sense of humor. She seems to know just when to drop those one liners that make us laugh so hard. Lately, I have been getting so frustrated with her at meal time because she will almost never eat more than three bites without a ton of coaxing. The other night at dinner I had finally had it and said "Fine. Don't eat then." I proceeded to do what any wise and mature mother would do and gave her the silent treatment for a few moments. Finally, she said "Does someone need a hug?" How could I stay mad at her? So, we ate ice cream together and that was the end of my fuming.

A couple of weeks ago she went through a few days of getting so hyper at night. She was acting so crazy and it was hilarious. I asked her one night if she was drunk. She said "Not enough...but just a little." Where she came up with that answer, I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment