Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What a face!

I've noticed in a lot of Lexi's pictures lately that she often looks a little raggedy. Poor girl! This is my doing, or not doing I guess. Her hair is constantly hanging in her face covering up the beautiful little girl underneath. She's at that stage where she doesn't have much hair to work with and she isn't the most patient when it comes to doing anything with it. Today I got her busy for long enough to have some fun with her hair. 

So without further adieu, here is Lexi's pretty little face!  







Lizette wanted her hair  to match Lexi's.  

Lexi loves to climb on Lizette when she is trying to watch one of her shows.  Of course, Lizette loves being interrupted!  I think it's cute though.  

1 comment:

  1. Cute very cute - I have been looking for a new hairdo and I think I may have just found it! That Lexi is truly one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete