Saturday, April 16, 2011

Musings about Heaven

We ate at Red Robin a couple of weeks ago and Lizette got a balloon. It flew out the back window at our next stop and she was understandably upset. As we watched it float up I said, "Now some lucky little kid in heaven will get to have a balloon! Isn't that great?!" It cheered her up for the moment. A few days ago as she said our night time prayers she said, "We pray that the little kids in heaven will have fun with my red balloon." So sweet.

Heaven is apparently on her mind right now.

During dinner the other night she said "I wish I could go at heaven so I wouldn't have to eat any more dinner." Wow. The measures she is already willing to take to not have to eat my cooking.

2 comments:

  1. lol!!!!! From the mouth of babes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I feel the same way about my dinners. Sometimes heaven sounds alot better than the food sitting in front of me. love our little ones. Marsha

    ReplyDelete