This Halloween we did something we never do...we had a party! With so many coming into town for the baptism and blessing for Lizette and Luke the next day we thought it would be fun to have a Halloween party. It was a little crazy with lots of kids and trick or treaters, but it was fun! We played a few games, ate some soup and went trick or treating.
I felt that night and sort of all weekend that I wasn't really on top of my party organizing game. With just having had Luke I was still a little overwhelmed, tired...the whole newborn bit. But all who came were very helpful and understanding and it all worked out. It's just one of those things...when you host, you like to feel like you cover everything and this time it just wasn't in the works. :-) Thank goodness for good friends and family!

No comments:
Post a Comment